Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 7 -9 Apr, page-130

1. 5,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    My Tinny is SRZ .. partly because its Tin, also because of the recent raise at 3.5c and lastly because the guys behind the raise usually have an OK record of getting a bit of a push on the price once the news starts flowing.

Not on Tin, but my focuses in the next few weeks:

MSP - huge volume and some smarties deducing that a recent big seller is done. Whether that's the case or not, volume coming in, 2c looks like a good base. Providing no unexpected raise or news should be worth a watch.

HEG - picked up a few stragglers when this had a week of trading deferred to add to my existing. Bizarre to see how much was coming out at sub 2c which is less than the recent raise. Basically a shell, with new blood and pre-consol churn was smokey I reckon. Might take a bit to play out but confident it will be worthy of the wait.

Lots of other interesting sleepers on the market recently as well, but probably not STT worth yet.

and for what its worth, I know nothing of CGM and charts aren't my strongest point .. but I love the look of this one by @mouse .. https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23954130/single Simple and telling.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.