@strauss FWIW my pick is also SRZ....but don't know if I'll...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    @strauss FWIW my pick is also SRZ....but don't know if I'll actually buy it or not. Reason being is:

1. I just don't see the immediate short term value drivers aside from price of tin going up...and even if the price of tin goes up it won't reach (in the short term anyway) the US~22,000$/t price they used to base the calculations for their NPV from (NPV of $71 million)
    2. No short term value drivers (ie next month to three months) to capitalise on the upswing in tin price - they're expecting resource upgrade+drilling results+permits+DFS but none of these will be available until towards the end of the year (IMO)
    3. NPV/capex=1.5. Not great

Although on the plus side, recent CR at 3.5c and chart looks like it may be bottoming out. But if there's no value drivers in the short term like I mentioned above I don't see it increasing in price acutely....

Can anyone give their thoughts on this? Maybe I'm overthinking this and it just comes down to tin price going up = good = tin company go up which has had a recent CR and has an ok looking chart

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.