Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 7 -9 Apr, page-28

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

FA is good still for NAE.

From AFR today(excerpt):

"...steel producers from China and Japan to India and Turkey move quickly to replace Australian cargoes..

"Cyclone Debbie has not only impacted China, but also Indian steel mills which were running low on stocks..."

Read more: http://www.copyright link/business/...ng-market-share-20170406-gvfn25#ixzz4dXvGHnlS

If these countries are going to look abroad to USA then the UK is logistically just as viable, especially in the case of India, which is only 7000km from UK in shipping distance, compared to almost 14000km from USA.

I remember when I spoke with Gary a few weeks ago, he brought up India as a topic of discussion.

Im sure hes onto this already, but I would hope hes already considered/factored in the favourable logistics.

Again, this is more of a long term strategy, framed around mitigating risks to the Coking coal supply chain.

Managements strategy of
    Identifying/highlighting this opportunity whilst the impact of the Cyclone damage is still felt will raise NAEs profile as a viable supplier of Coking Coal, or alternatively, in possession of a lucrative asset.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.