Thats ok Lambrae its still not set in stone this . We are a...

1. 17,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Thats ok Lambrae its still not set in stone this . We are a democracy after all .

Still something that meets the most demographic of the stt perhaps?

Maybe heaps of others have no idea of the show as well .

I just got get the time factor right a bit so we give ourselves heaps of time to think .

I mean my wife has no idea of this show either but knows a bit about star wars she helped me last year with stuff .

All good .

James Bond still could be good again as well .

Give peejay the theme of cheers to to right the mission for Star Wars . ?

That was really clever last year how that was done .

Harry Potter looks to be the number one movie series in the world !

Now ive never even seen one .

Ok so we put it to the discussion .

Star wars does rate very highly as well .

At least i seen the first one so i can understand it the trouble and strife has seen it as well .

We are looking for ideas from anyone who may not of been around for last years birthday .

We run James Bond theme weekend for the birthday .

Had a trivia question people change there emos etc in an online ball .

We are always building towards the ten year birthday celebration in mind.

This year we are hoping having a guest speaker to talk about trading on a topic/s we will bid/ auction for charity .

ie the weekend topic bit like the question answer weekends we used to run .

So say you have a question to ask we could say ten dollar bid for the question and the guest speaker will provide a view on the topic ?

I have asked TheGladiator if he would like this as he runs an online speculator web site also .

So we need some feedback a bit on this so he can decide if he has time or not put on the spot to much .

Glad helped collate the early diaries and helped get them off the ground in the start .

My early thought are the topic or question was to come from the diary series but in saying that we kind of died a natural death with the series as maybe run out of topics ?

This could discover a new level of the topics i dont know?

Ps we dont want lose you and son from the team in this Lambrae either it took a few of us get this together last year !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.