XAO 0.28% 8,191.9 all ordinaries

@Dazedandconfused, Re - Copper, Are not you concerned about...

1. 1,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    @Dazedandconfused,

Re - Copper,
    Are not you concerned about China's economy slowing, as they account for about 50% of the world's Copper consumption?
    I see further pain for China's economy and Copper's price as well.
    Even when the USD possibly peaks next year there may not be enough demand for price to keep increasing...

Copper Futures - Daily Chart (Shanghai Composite overlayed in Burgundy)

Although not perfectly aligned, they're very similar.

Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 6.02.57 am.png

@Sector,
    DCN is another to add to your list for Goldies but it's chart is looking pretty sick and is struggling to hold onto the $2 level..
    It's trading similar to RSG, (as are most of the newer producers...)

Everytime you think it's going to breakout, it's gets sold down into..
    Makes me also wonder whether insiders know something we don't or if it's just a sector wide thing to the newer producers...?

DCN - Daily Chart

It's looking more like it's going to breakdown before it breaks out...

Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 6.16.30 am.png

@48&34
    I noticed on Friday for the that just about all of the futures markets were out of sync for the first time in a while, although they all pretty much end up following the bigger market moves.
    I also noticed that the ASX was one of the first of the futures markets to start falling out of sync.
    The ASX futures also looked to be the strongest out of the lot. (This could also have been because we were one of the most oversold though..)

A silver lining and a softer landing for the ASX next year could be if China can somehow re-stimulate its economy or at least keep the raw materials consumption steady from here on out..

Although I don't believe it can/will or wants..

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-27/china-ghost-cities-show-growth-driven-by-debt/9912186
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-homes-are-empty-that-s-50-million-apartments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.