G'day everyone, I hope you're all having a great weekend so far,...

1. 2,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    G'day everyone, I hope you're all having a great weekend so far, happy Sunday to all, I love Sundays

@SteadyEddie

Hi mate, I'll bring you into this current thread by putting the @ symbol in front of name, it's called (tagging)...There are only 2 threads here per week so you don't need to start a new thread to say something. If you want to reply to someones post just use the Reply to Post tab on the right-hand side of that post or if you want to say or ask something new like you did, just scroll down below anyone's post and type your new message there

Anyway here's my 2 bobs worth for your question, good luck with your investigation

VectorVest has what you're looking for, especially the ability to scan for Div growth etc, etc and for all manner of other Fundamental analysis, plus excellent charts and ability to scroll through multiple charts with a mouse click. It's still an EOD system though ATM, but I'm hoping next year they'll finally offer RealTime here in Aust

For live charting you can use TradingView.com for about $30 a month or a 20 min delayed service for free, they're great charts but don't have Chi-X volume data but you may not need Chi-X unless you want to be trading minute and/or second timeframes. I use Iress Trader for intraday trading (trade execution) but I hate their charts so I'm going to start using ViewPoint as well soon (and stop subscribing to TradingingView.com, because of the No Chi-X issue), I've seen other using VeiwPoint charts and they look good and include Chi-X volume data and are live.

Sorry if I'm confusing you, I'll have another at explaining myself

Iress Trader is brilliant for actual trade execution but has crap chart's IMO, Viewpoint is great for charts but crap for execution IMO.... and I'm happy to pay for both services as I need Chi-X volume data going forward for more sophisticated day trading. In saying I'm happy to pay for both services if you make 8+ trades a month per service then the service/s are free...And of course, VectorVest is only an EOD service. But with these 3 services combined I have what I need

For fear of confusing you even further, I'm looking at E-Signal and Iguana as well ATM, but these things a for higher level players and are expensive

Others here will have their methods as well of course, so hopefully we hear from a few others too, good luck mate...if you do go with VV and you initially find it a bit daunting pls use my contacts details below and I'll give you a hand. They do you a free trial as well

Here's an example of a Fundamental chart from VV and an explanation note for the values in the right-hand side white panel of the chart

Ciao

STO 12 month, daily
    1 sto.PNG

Explanatory notes
    1 fa explanation sheet.PNG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.