The markets here continue to be bullish, so you can imagine that...

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1023
    The markets here continue to be bullish, so you can imagine that there was not much to say this week because the odds were high that it was more of the same.   Have not analyzed Friday's profile yet but that is bullish too.   Will have to get down to business now.

Was in a rush when I replied, @golden6 …the frequent April showers here are making mowing the fields a challenge.   This got me thinking about your reports about the garden and flowers and creatures and @valen1828 is probably still wondering if I talk to frogs and lizards about the market profile.  Sometimes when it is impossible to trade, I just watch the market.  On the one hand, one does not get those indelible, emotionally charged memories laid down.  But on the other, the lack of a position can let me see things more clearly.  It is a double-edged thing. It hurts to be a bystander when you see big action but is probably as valuable as the stuff you learn when you are fully engaged.  So anyway, Golden, my point is that you don't need to trade to post on here.   As @Veritas2000 has said, you have many insights to offer, and you are not afraid to make conversation and elicit new ways of looking at trading.  So maybe you could come here and offer your thoughts regardless of whether you have a position in the market when you feel better.   I don't know what prompted this decision, and I do understand the connection between having positions and the impetus to post.  Be assured that many here are no strangers to pain and loss in trading and other things too.  We don't just post to clarify our own trading decisions or organize our own thoughts; we also post because the instinct to share is part of being human.  So when you feel better - and you will - come on back.  We will be waiting.
    Last edited by Diver Dan: 11/04/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.