XAO 0.46% 7,988.5 all ordinaries

The abbreviated tipping … Free won't be happy … I was running...

1. 6,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1539
    The abbreviated tipping … Free won't be happy … I was running out the door, and with a lot of things on, wasn't sure if I was logging back in this weekend. I shouldn't have worried … our delightful Melbourne weather has curtailed a few activities.

Cashed out of IVR, SVL and BCN on Friday, so working hard this weekend to find some new little lovelies. Nothing wrong with those three, but I tend to get too attached to shares, and I lose my objectivity. Then I start over-researching them … maybe it's to justify why I'm still in them, or maybe it's to try and ease my muddled mind. Part of my self destructive nature this game has taught me that I didn't know existed. Cashed up, and with a clear mind now, which will also help if some nutter tweets something stupid over the weekend. Interesting to see a few posters moving more of their portfolio into cash.

When the Titanic almost hit the iceberg a little while ago I had to face the realities, and this, and the fact that I'm a brilliant Monday trader, and the world's worst Wednesday trader were two of the things that stood out. Something to do with having the weekend to calmly, rationally and logically work my way through these little bits of fluff, compared with juggling a time bomb in the middle of the week. Having a full-time job doesn't help. No point complaining about it, I've just had to learn to deal with it better. Anyhow, if anyone out there is having a bad run, maybe you just need to tweek one or two things, rather than undergoing a major overhaul.

I've improved the "making the money" thing with the Titanic now moving safely forward ... but I still can't tip the side of a barn. Again, not complaining. confused.png

HMX and WSI are trying very hard to pry open my wallet. The others have so far failed miserably.

Last edited by peejayhercules: 11/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.