Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 9 - 11 July, page-31

1. 6,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1552
    Signs Of ... the Covid situation in OZ making investors nervous and keeping a lid on the "fly away in July" stuff, culminating in a pretty red day on Friday.

You could still make a bit of money on the following:

Below 5 cents ... 25
    Between 5 cents and $1.25 ... 71

Charts asking for some research: AO1, CT1, LCT, NME, NWE, TRM

Best looking charts: DRE, TYM, BUB, TNT

Early movers ... AUK, CT1, EMP, FBR, IBG, JAT, JPR, KPO, LCY, LCT, MEU, MCT, NET, PSL, TD1, TYM, BMG, CRO, FCT, LBT, LOM, VR1, AVA, BUB, CG1, ILA, KTD, MRG, PYR ... not bad, but I remember July's when that list would fill up the page

A poor May and June, combined with my changing personal circumstances, saw a lot of soul searching about my modus operandi moving forwards.
    I ended up with a third of my portfolio on MAG, and a third of my portfolio on DRE. Probably looks like a strange and risky decision given they are explorers ... but if you research them you might find they are explorers with a difference or two. Anyways, from their SPs early July I ranked them both a 50/50 chance of a 5 bagger by Xmas, with limited downside risk given they have multiple (and I mean multiple) Tier 1 targets they are drilling.

So it's put the feet up time for me for awhile, which is quite ironic given that I've somehow hurt my knee this week. Off to the doctor, who set me off for an X-ray and ultrasound. The X-rays are easy, you can pretty much walk in off the street and get one. Ultrasounds have a one week waiting list. After 15 unsuccessful phone calls, I bumped into a radiology clinic that had a different approach ... they let you come in and sit down and wait, and they try and squeeze you in sometime that day, but their waiting room was packed out and they were already half an hour behind ... so no guarantees. Anyways, some very impressive hobbling, combined with some equally impressive moaning and groaning, saw me in and out of there within an hour. Results on Monday.

Limiting the number of international visitors ... can't stomach Dan the man ... but I've been calling out for that strategy for a long, long time.

Signing off by someone who's been far from perfect the last two months, and trying to shake it up now.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.