STTCOMP SCU FA Long Market Cap: $16.7mil Cash On Hand: $6 -...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    STTCOMP SCU FA Long
    Market Cap: $16.7mil
    Cash On Hand: $6 - 6.5mil
    SOI: 1.04bil
    SP: 1.6c ($3.8mil CR in late Apr at 1.9c)

Overview - best to look at the last investor presentation 51623264

The company is in the middle of biotech/cannabis space, many here probably are aware of the infamous spike in 2017 from 3c to 98c in two days. There have been many spikes and retracements since then and I believe this is due for another spike shortly, watch for volume entering. Disclosure: I hold this and been adding to my position in the past 2 months.

Pros:
    Great cash position, with an average churn of 300k per quarter over the last 1 yr
    Company's revenue kicked into another gear since sea grape company acquisition - $2.8mil last quarter and $6.5mil YTD
    Prominent people on the board
    Wilsons, who have strong record in the biotech space, accumulated ~4% of the company's shares on-market in the last 2 months
    Broker data looks good with retail selling and Wilsons, Credit Suisse and UBS buying last month - refer 54411620

Cons:
    Terrible communication with shareholders, especially since the last CR
    Many MOUs, a CEO who is passionate to change the world, but is he business savvy?
    Operations in the asian jurisdiction, where rules of the game can change overnight
    Has a history of pulling back always to sub 2c for a CR. Not an issue for short/medium term as the company has lots of cash

After watching STT for many years, finally I gathered the courage to put a tip up and contribute   hope I got the format right and added enough informationF
    Last edited by buddi: 10/07/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.