XAO 0.22% 7,849.4 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 9 -11 Mar, page-3

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Also it was raised (very politely) this week that the posting of the STT Comp and related data that I do at the beginning of each week is a bit cumbersome to scroll through and that perhaps it should be as an attachment or reduced image size to a single post so that those that are interested can simply click on the reduced images.

It was suggested that the Jersey winners still be full size and perhaps the weekly 25% Winners only but everything else is reduced

So like to open a discussion on STT Comps and related data etc Too much info? not enough info, irrelevant info or/and can it be presented in a better way? Or is the whole thing past its use by date?

I'm not "precious" at all about it so speak please your mind with the view to improvements / constructive criticism. I'm well aware that there are polarising views on it.

Also it was raised this week that STT threads were missing dialogue on stocks that were generally trending upwards but not tipped or otherwise mentioned here ... Which I attempted to remedy to some degree this week with my uptrending stocks post. My intention is to post this (or an improved variant of it) weekly where possible.

Anyway lets have your opinions Again any suggestions to improve this welcome
    Last edited by Freehold: 09/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.