XAO 0.50% 8,498.7 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 9 -11 Mar, page-81

1. 1,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1687
    @Freehold - I wouldn't change anything if I was you. Not unless your regular readers/posters have some very strong objections to the content and format. I wouldn't even ban those irritating music clips - and definitely not the "Pink Floyd" and "Led Zeppelin" ones!

My interest is in short term Trend Trades and Long Period Breakout Trades. I'm old and lazy now so I want my PC and Amibroker software to do (hopefully) all the work for me. If I can't program a trade set up search for a given strategy and then confirm that the strategy has a high probability for success then I'm not interested. I've found that over 90% of the search results I get each day are low cap spec stocks. However I get far to many (e.g. over 160) stocks in my search results each day. Searching through 160 charts each day and then trying to determine the fundamentals (including possible announcement dates) isn't fitting into my lazy lifestyle all that well.

I haven't as yet worked out how to incorporate the tip sheet postings in this thread into my strategy as yet. I'd be interested to find out how others prioritise their potential trades, given the large number of opportunities out there.

Then we have @sci9249 teasing us with withheld info re what could be a profitable strategy. Common sci get off the pot (piss pot that is), take some Panadol, and publish the news. lol! only joking mate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.