Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 9 -11th Feb, page-48

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I'm going to say right now that we are not even close to the bear waking up from hibernation.

It's been coming for a while, and was well orchestrated, although long-winded(like a sperm whale taking a breath before returning for another pillage of plankton- check the breach for yourself, I feel like him right now), it is the best opportunity to take advantage of the last true 'low' before we do truly reach a solid correction and the inevitable cyclical bear market (I'm saying 2-3 years.)

This could be seen in a myriad of ways with a plethora of examples and references.

Though this is how I see it.

Precisely 10% down for a true correction., with a second sell off late week. Check.

Ain't going close to 20% to signal a true bear market, and the clue here is the bond market weakness. (I think they'll push again to 13-15% tops in the next week, because there is blood in the water and the sharks haven't been feed in a while, (obviously not in Australian waters.))

P.s: check da man D.Trump's tweet; "good news, and the market sells, big mistake." I think he has his finger, along with the other cronies, on the buy button.

We will have another war, to support the last run of oil, to let the Saudi's and other big wig's (pigs) to truly exit for greener pastures. The choice for the select few right now, is which fire do we throw the nitro on.. key there is they have options. Plenty at last check.

P.p.s: buzz off from this area, although, we do need to talk about population of the world as a whole. (License for kids, pre-requisite, can't look after oneself and unfortunate enough to be born into squalor, one kid maximum I feel. This is a huge problem, that's currently left to the fringes, and never widely even given the light of day, let alone the credence it must entertain.

I would also say, that identifying the right sectors, moving forward, and the truly undervalued stocks with significant re-rate potential from the market cap, SOI, management, top 20, recent trading activity in the last month in particular as opposed to the last two years at least depending upon the listing date, history, sector & quarterly reviews is the key..

Obviously,most will say.

That's just the point.

For anyone that has put in the time to learn, adapt and evolve with our little asx, whether which investment style you adhere to or associate with, stick to the plan!

If you have the funds invested, and are not in financial need, keep them there. Trust your view and your plan, as nothing in the scheme of the bigger picture of where the world is headed has changed in the last week.

One must also consider the constantly evolving financial sector and societal change we're experiencing both for the better and worse.. (we all know which one threatens the West the most, which we should all be awake to. Political correctness.)

That chestnut that throws a very grimly thought shadow by the adverse and opposed to true growth without waste or an incling of hard work and actually providing for 'your' way in the world we guard.

Cheers,

CLV
    Last edited by C'estLaVie: 09/02/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.