Short Term Trading Weekend Lounge: 9 -11th Feb, page-49

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866
    Wow. Thanks very much for the kind words and good advice @Galba . I had not stumbled across that thread before (XEC). A quick read and it got me excited enough to almost break my plan. Doing research on shells and getting in early with patience I do not doubt can be profitable (need to practice patience).
    I am still in, don't worry about that. This is the unfulfilled passion of my life. I just need to create time to do it properly. Fortunately I got distracted with having to earn a crust whilst at uni and lucked out and started a business which has become an "overnight success" after 30 years and I am now finally at the stage of selling out whilst still relatively youngish. Its the reason I put some money down in shares again after all this time, to dip my toe in and start the next chapter and challenge of my life (unfortunately it seems I tripped on a rock and fell into a whirlpool at times). All good though. In business the best lessons were the ones I got taught from wise heads like: "no money, no honey". The second best where the ones where my but hurt so bad I never forgot that lesson.
    My aim is: No debtors, no customers,no staff, work when I want to work and not worry 24/7. Oh, and freeing up a crap load of time for family and friends. #1priority. Tick,tick,tick,tick.
    Btw, does anyone know what the best way is to get involved with brokers to take part in all these placements that I seem to miss out on. Is it worth it? Or can you just wait and get the shares on market at that price anyway?
    Sorry if I am rambling. Up to my fourth old fashioned which is my coherent limit.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.