Short Term Trading Weekend lounge 9th-11th Dec, page-52

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @stevenjd
    WFE I personally think its way undervalued...
    Reason:
    1. Iron Ore... Cul has just sold their 30% interest in a way smaller project for $2m... WFE has a resource which has better FE and is close to FMG plus way larger resource and way larger stake.... So their project IMO have way more value than their existing market cap. So I hold pretty big on WFE and will add more soon.
    2. Gold-Silver-Zinc-Copper project... a bit disappointed with the progress so far as IMO drilling should have started by now... But I think it should be close enough may be another 3-4 weeks... The market cap again is too small for this project alone...

Like 3.3m market cap with 800k cash is nothing IMO keeping in mind the two projects they have... Iron Ore is like 343mt @54.5% Fe... The other project has a resource of 800k ozs gold, 8m ozs solver plus decent copper plus decent zinc...

So IMO it should have a market cap two to three times more as compared to what it is now... but what do I know? Market is always right on the day however things do change ST to MD...

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.