The big issue is everyone that has money moved out of WA & set...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    The big issue is everyone that has money moved out of WA & set up in Melb/Sydney after the down turn, the result of less people around just added more negative to the housing market. What's also happened in that time is building new dwellings went hammer & tongs which just added to supply..

I'm not sure a mining boom would be good enough to create the demand needed to help pick up supply & subsequently create investor confidence, will need Gov intervention of some sort to allow foreigners to move in or something.

Man that's sad for the guy, it's a nice place that i would imagine cost over $500k to set up.

Give more credit on the fashion sense

On for the week:

Not much really has changed , pretty set in the Co stocks WMN CHK RMX, WMN i like the most cos they have nickel & any positive drills would see mad bag's, QNL shell i think will announce an acq after DD is done on WMN, MUS higher lows still looks strong to me..

Actually looking at AMI which seems pretty bullish on the chart

AMI.png

made a very nice higher low after the run , still only $23 mill MC , recent gold producer but has $100 mill debt that was for mine build.. I'm interested in the up coming copper drill's which if the can successfully define a copper resource , should run hard.

msp.png

The more i look at this chart the more i think volume spike is for a positive quarterly which is in 2 weeks. Anyway what i think will happen is another volume spike in the next 7 day's which will start to create a proper higher low. I could be wrong but given that 10 mill volume & few weeks back volume over average , something must up.

I really miss trading & 4 day's is a long time of the markets. GL for the week

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.