XAO 0.77% 8,209.2 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Weekend Thread 14-16 Sept, page-11

1. 7,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2077
    I want to pick up on the "acorn to oak" topic suggestion.
    Ramp warning... this is going to be an unapologetic rave.

I am now all-in on FGO [for the last couple of months already].  I have done this sort of thing before [ADY... got out in time, LNC... got out in time, SOC... was down 99% at one point, salvaged some of that when it became 4CE]. All-in sounds sounds dramatic and it is meaningful to me but compared to many others posting on this thread my all-in is likely just a trade for them. FGO is an investment for me ... not a trade.

At some point I believe it will become an actively traded stock but right at this moment the SP is getting hammered and is testing its all time low. The main risk about it is very low revenue [about+$1m] and cash burn running at +$8m. They have $11m cash and no debt. It's all about how they go over the next 6 months whether they can ramp up receipts to cover costs or they do a painful CR next year. Those are the worries.

But, in my opinion this is a blue sky opportunity. FGO only assembled a dedicated sales team starting in March this year. In recent months it has attracted several high profile executives and has signed a company making partnership deal. The money hasn't started to come in the door yet but it will.

Their product is conversational AI. Of all the different types of AI, 'conversational' AI is the money shot. Their platform processes natural language... infinitely applicable and infinitely scalable. If this company gets through the early growing pains, which I believe it will, it is an acorn destined to become a mighty oak.

Each month the company provides a webinar. Below is the September installment released on Thursday [with links on the page to all previous webinars]. I definitely think this company is worthy of consideration.... not as a trade but as a long term hold. Naturally, do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.