Most important lessons I've learnt this year (only started...

1. 481 Posts.
    Most important lessons I've learnt this year (only started trading mid year) is definitely
    1. be patient
    2. if you've missed the boat there is always another stock that will be going up/down so don't dwell on the what could've been.
    3. Retraces- don't really know if this is a thing but it lately it seems a stock pushes new highs after having a decent retrace? I bought into a couple 2 weeks ago which was CR8 (6.1C) and RMX(3.1c) and I'm quite happy where I entered with them.

Things I need to improve on for next year is:

Become successful in STT will still be picking everyone's brains next year so you have been warned! Haha

entry points and exits. Got caught chasing NAE last week from 2.2c to 2.9. Still a decent entry for this but wish I just went 2.3c straight up.

My TA understanding - I don't work in an office or get much time to spend reading charts so I want to develop basic knowledge of the TA.

And the ability to post useful information on here and contribute to this STT thread. I've leant so much from this after finding it 2 months into trading. Especially the library, if any new comer is on here read that and you'll be better off.

Anyway this has been a ramble, I hope everyone has a good weekend and we have a successful week running into Xmas..
    Last edited by Johnnyknowsbest: 17/12/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.