Short Term Trading Weekend Xmas Lounge: 16-18 Dec, page-69

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    the one thing ive learned is try not to be a emotional trader/investor even if you love what the company is trying to do and the direction there headed, my worst trade in 2016 was JCS I feel in love with there story and thought the F/A was a certain winner ( it still might be time will tell), but I watched the SP slowly bleed down and money also, it did effect my emotionally as I was disappointed and angry that the SP should be going up not down there market cap is so small what the ---- is happing?

I eventually cut my losses and just moved on as they say "the trend is your friend" and the trend was just not there for JSC

I learned from that and followed the current trend which was lithium( and still is), put all my existing money into RMX and bagged quickly there, then took it all out and put it all back in RLC and bagged twice there. wow what a relief and a big change of events, if I did not sell and was to stubborn to just move on, I would still be under water even a little more so if holding JCS still.

I've learned to follow trend look for smoke/volume and try to get in a stock as early as possible before everyone else does, F/A and T/A are great and even better when both firing at the same time but there not the only things to look for.

you need to be a visionary to try and know where a stock will be in the future, where trends will be in the future, to anticipate things before they have happened yet, future things that could really impact a certain stock or sector in a positive way, its probably the hardest thing but will pay off the most if you can do it.

that's where the most money is made "the wolves getting in early and talking there ground before all the sheep come along too".

lets say you like CXO at 3c when it was talked about a bit but never really moved much but the market cap always had that undervalued look to it but you believed it would return you in the medium term - so the wolves buy one million shares and spend 30k here and wait for the sheep to follow at higher prices.

they ended up running up a bit to 6.3c on there first big day on 133 million volume, its were most of the sheep jumped in but if you only had that 30k you would get 477k shares, if you went on to sell at CXO high of 15c the wolves get 150k the other sheep get 71k still decent but goes to show getting in early is the key.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.