XAO 0.16% 8,207.6 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Weekly Starting: 28 May, page-55

1. 13,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Impressed with how DMI has performed in a soft tape and perhaps GXY news giving it the impetus to make 52 week highs. CAZ from the same stable and looking strong as well. My view is to lighten some into drilling and I think 8-10c is a realistic target, before we let the assays do the talking. Sitting next to CLA and I think the recent land grab to the North could prove a savvy move in the fullness of time. Hopefully a few holes are drilled on the back of current fieldwork, before an AM survey can firm up some larger, more defined targets. I like the low sovereign risk of Namibia too. Other stocks of interest, have added BGT recently and will be looking to add to existing SRI position as the 3B for recent raise is released. Now or never for SRI, with the two quality projects they have on the go. A couple of decent gold juniors with news being ignored, but could be reasonable entries with the right TF in mind. ADT drilling underway, worth keeping an eye on this project as it plays out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.