Short Term Trading Weekly thread week starting: 20th Mar, page-11

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    Weekly Fundamental and Technical Analysis Prospects - Week Starting 19th Feb 2017 (No. 257)

Here’s this week’s FA and TA List. The newer items first and those carried forward from last week towards back of list (some of the items from last week have a time horizon of more that one week).
    All listed market caps are undiluted (and do not include escrowed shares) (Note: Max time for any entry on list will be 4 weeks after which time it will be removed).

Important Note: Remember just because it appears on the list does not necessarily mean it will rise in price... it may actually fall or do nothing. So it is critical that you perform detailed research on each stock first and make your own mind up to whether invest or not. I suggest you run a stop-loss at all times when trading/investing. How tight your stops are depends on your threshold to risk and financial pain. Lastly I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided by the Hotcopper posters that have contributed leads/tips to the Short Term Trading Competitions below as I do not have the time, nor resources to research and verify the information that has been provided by them. Best of Luck.!

Weekly Fundamental Analysis Prospects

AOA - Gold, Silver and Base Metal Exploration [21/03/2017]
    MC: 3.6million Price: $0.01 Cash $600k Has just started drilling its Pooraka Gold Solver Copper Zinc project Is looking at mining acquisitions too Ausmon Resources is an Australian exploration company which aims to grow by acquiring interests in prospective precious and base metals, energy related resources and other minerals tenements, exploring, evaluating, developing and proving mineral resources and, in time, mining the resources. With a focus on gold, silver, copper and other base metals Ausmon Resources operates the 100% owned exploration licences EL 6413, 7564 and 8424 (Pooraka project). Those licences are within the Lachlan Fold Belt in NSW Australia which hosts a number of major mineral deposits. The Company is also exploring for copper in its 100% owned exploration licences EL 6400 and 6424 covering a total area of 224 sq km in the highly prospective and under explored Koonenberry belt. The Company is continually seeking new projects worldwide that can spur growth in the near term. I am not a financial adviser so please DYOR and check the facts and figures for yourself
    Poster: strauss (STT Accuracy: 48.6% - Ranking No.18 )
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23468598/single (Mcap: $3.8m)

ELT - Tin in Tasmania [20/03/2017]
    MC: $8Million Price: $0.01 Company is developing the Cleveland Tin Mine Australias Highest Grade Open Pit Tin deposit Giving it some of the lowest operating costs in its sector Company has an MOU for Tin offtakes and is assessing funding options Strong Project Fundamentals [?IMG]Experienced management [?IMG]Low Opex Tailings start up [?IMG]Near-term production [?IMG]Low strip ratio open pit [?IMG]Established underground mine [?IMG]Low capital development plan [?IMG]Mining Lease lodged [?IMG]Low risk jurisdiction [?IMG]Government & stakeholder support [?IMG]Onsite power, water & communications [?IMG]Established port & transport route [?IMG]Significant resource upside Strategy Elementos is developing the Cleveland Project through a staged, low-capital development strategy, which minimises upfront capital, with cash flow funding future stages. This ensures maximum benefit from capital expenditure, delivering optimal value to shareholders. [?IMG] Recent announcements of completed Technical Studies confirm a technically achievable and commercially viable project at current spot prices. The 3-staged strategy provides an Integrated Mine Plan, with a mine life of >15 years, which utilises only 53% of current JORC Mineral Resources. With additional resource available, and substantial exploration upside, the project provides the Company a long-life asset (>20yrs), in a low risk jurisdiction. Cleveland is a company-defining asset, which will position the Company to acquire advanced projects as the mining cycle enters an upward trend. I am not a financial adviser so please DYOR and check the facts and figures for yourself
    Poster: strauss (STT Accuracy: 48.6% - Ranking No.18 )
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23468502/single (Mcap: $8.5m)

BNR - Gold project at Halls Creek WA [20/03/2017]
    Bulletin Resources SOI - 179Mill SP - 0.03c MC - $5.3 Mill Cash and investments -$5.7 Mill BNR is a listed shell looking for a new project after selling their Nicholons mine to PNR for cash and shares. Now trading under cash/investments backing BNR have thus far looked over numerous projects but have so far passed on them all. Just dreaming, but MM or Cobalt seem to be in vogue atm.
    Poster: ormond (STT Accuracy: 45.5% - Ranking No.24 )
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23467332/single (Mcap: $5.4m)

MTC - Cobalt explorer [20/03/2017]
    MC : $20m (a lot less free floating) Cash: $4m - just acquired 2 high grade cobalt projects in Canada, neighbouring $78m capped ASX listed EQU - historical samples are the highest I've seen, also quite shallow, with 0.65% cobalt shows coming from surface grabs! Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 1.44.37 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 1.40.51 AM.png -Lithium drilling due to commence soon at high grade Canadian lithium project - 5.58% + Spodumeme bearing pegmatite Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 1.46.57 AM.png IPO staggers have been selling this down I believe, and I think it will get a nice rise once supply has dried up Free float is tiny, so if supply manages to dry up and if the lithium / cobalt angles manage to deliver the goods, this thing can get to 50c quite fast in my opinion have a good weekend
    Poster: m3ntor (STT Accuracy: 46.5% - Ranking No.22 )
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23447388/single (Mcap: $20.9m)

SVT - Diversified Software and Property business [20/03/2017]
    Price: $0.21 ServTech (SVT) is an Australian public company established in September 2016 to be the holding company of a number of wholly-owned subsidiary companies, including a software development business in India, an outsourced services business in the Philippines, and a real estate agency (Sell Lease Property), a conveyancing business (Complete Settlements), a property management business (Capitol Asset Management) and a mortgage broking business (Value Finance) in Australia. The company listed today and the performance wasn't anything special. Selling dried up towards the end on the day however and those looking for an early exit may be done. Twitter: @GreenX_Trader [?IMG] 11
    Poster: Green X (STT Accuracy: 29.8% - Ranking No.43 )
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23446593/single (Mcap: $??m)

ANW - Tin and Cobalt Producer in QLD [20/03/2017]
    MC: 17million Price: $0.01 Aus Tin Mining became Australia's second Tin producer last year after commencing production at the Granville Tin Project largely through the treatment of tailings from previous operators. The company has submitted a Development Application for the proposed expansion of operations at Granville which proposes a resumption of mining ore from the open cut pit and an increase in tin concentrate production rate to an equivalent 550 tn/pa. The development application approvals are due to be received by the end of March 2017. Twitter: @GreenX_Trader [?IMG]
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23468256/single (Mcap: $16.6m)

CAP - IronOre in Eastern Australia [20/03/2017]
    CARPENTARIA EXP Ltd (ASX-CAP) Share price: 7.2c Market cap: $12.20Million Shares on issue: 169Million as at 31.12.2016 plus 25th Jan raise 4,866,668 and funds raise from this ($292,000 before costs) Shares on Issue as at 25th January 2017 = 173,866,668 shares on issue Cash and Cash equivalents: AUD $2.199,310 Million as at 31.12.16 www.carpentariaex.com.au Hawsons Iron Project – Biggest iron ore project in eastern Australia: Carpentaria's Hawsons Iron Project (Hawsons) is the largest magnetite discovery in eastern Australia. Carpentaria owns 60%. Only 60 kilometers from Broken Hill, Hawsons has access to established rail, road, port and power infrastructure in a region with a long, proud mining history and a town with generations of skilled mining workers. Hawsons Magnetite project is different and better than other magnetite projects. The targeted cost structure is extremely competitive placing it at the head of the development queue. The technical and permitting pathway is clear and achievable. The soft siltstone ore and clean magnetite crystals allows for simple liberation of a high purity concentrate with low energy (low costs) and without the technical challenges of all other hard rock magnetite projects. The existing spare capacity on the existing infrastructure, including rail, port, power, water and workforce means that development costs and timeframes are much lower and shorter than other magnetite projects. The JORC inferred and indicated Resources of 1.8 billion tonnes - at a magnetite recovery of 15% (Davis Tube Recovery at a 12% cut off) for 263 million tonnes of high grade (69.7% Fe) concentrate - is large enough to sustain a long term operation and with potential for extension. A development case has been set at 10 million tonnes per annum of high value, high quality feed for the growing premium pellet feed market. In November 2012, Hawsons was declared a 'State Significant Development' by the New South Wales State Government, with the company now focused on launching a bankable feasibility study, securing a mining lease and starting production as early as 2018. Current work -align resource confidence with rest of project Drilling December 2016 Delivery of new resource estimate to support a prefeasibility study (February 2017) Prefeasibility study underway cap atach 19.3.2017.PNG cap snip 2 19.3.2017.PNG cap attach 3.PNG 2017 Resource Estimate The Indicated Resource at Hawsons has increased to 810 million tonnes (Mt) at 14.6% Davis Tube recovered magnetic fraction (DTR) for 119Mt of concentrate at 69.9% Fe (iron), an increase of nearly 3.6 times over the previous 227Mt at 16% DTR for 36Mt of concentrate, both at a 10% DTR cut-off (see note below). The total resource at Hawsons has increased 6% to 2.4 billion tonnes at 14.1% DTR for 336Mt of concentrate at a 10%DTR cut-off grade over the March 2014 estimate (ASX Announcement 26 March 2014). The grade of the resource has increased to 15.2% DTR from 14.9% DTR when described at 12% DTR cut-off grade (refer grade tonnage curve) but is otherwise unchanged after an approximately 40% increase in drilling data. This indicates stability in the metallurgical characteristics of the resource because the DTR is a metallurgical test, and therefore additional confidence in the representative nature of the test work done to date to produce Hawsons Supergrade® product at 70.3% Fe (refer ASX announcements dated 16 Feb 2016 and 14 October 2015). The resource estimate was completed by independent geologists, H&S Consultants Pty Ltd (Table 1). The Company is targeting the growing premium high grade product market, both pellets and pellet feed, which is separate to the bulk fines market, and believes its targeted cost structure is very competitive and profitable at consensus long-term price forecasts for this sector. It has secured offtake intent from blue chip companies Bahrain Steel, Emirates Steel, Formosa Plastics, Mitsubishi RtM and Gunvor. https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...tation.3261689/?post_id=22961540#.WM3uhKJxWUk https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...awsons.3258464/?post_id=22936919#.WM3vaqJxWUk https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...awsons.3198671/?post_id=22274369#.WM3vpaJxWUk https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-placement-of-shorfall.3186557/?post_id=22160732#.WM3vvqJxWUk Please DYOR as this is not a buy or sell recommendation Cheers GF 18
    Poster: gamefisherman (STT Accuracy: 31.8% - Ranking No.40 )
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23463084/single (Mcap: $12.2m)

ICG - Gold Zinc Silver and Copper in Peru [20/03/2017]
    INCA MINERALS Ltd Share price: 2.3c Market cap: $51.66Million Cash: $4.194Million (31st DEC 16) SOI: 2,246,244,757 On the 17th March 2017 Inca minerals went into a trading halt in respect of the commencement of its maiden drilling campaign at the company's Riqueza Project in Peru. ICG has had a steady gain in support and increased share price over the last six months due to a number of positive factors: Mapping and sampling of Riqueza's prospects has proven high grade mineral samples and the discovery of many mineralised mantos, veins and breccias all of which help to prove the theory that a large shallow mineralisation could be present. Including all past sampling (417 samples) rock chip sample averages are: 9.93% Zn, 191g/t Ag, 7.52% Pb Including Inca sampling only (157 samples) rock chip sample averages are: 8.11% Zn, 168g/t Ag, 8.61% Pb Including Inca sampling from Humaspunco only (124) averages are: 9.30% Zn, 180g/t Ag, 9.85% Pb ICG's other project Cerro Rayas has also proved positive sample results and is located just 15km from Riqueza Peak values: 42.77% zinc (Zn); 258g/t silver (Ag); 26.1% lead (Pb) Wari Mine working sample averages: 30.55% Zn, 177.3g/t Ag, 21.21% Pb Vilcapuquio Mine working sample averages: 18.78% Zn, 3.2g/t Ag, 2.60% Pb BHP has recently become ICG's neighbours “The BHP applications cover ground between Riqueza and the Bethanja mine and are therefore on the mineral trend that Inca identified as being a regional control on intrusive-related replacement deposits. It appears BHP agree”. ICG also recieved further attention during the year when a Chinese investor with a work email address from Chinalco took up a large position in the comapany ICG is fully funded and already has drills in place ready to commence its drilling campaign. Screen Shot 2017-03-19 at 4.00.30 pm.png This is my first STT tip so apologise in advance should in not meet requirements or has already been tipped. GLTAH! Buy the ticket, take the ride
    Poster: Chamberskob (STT Accuracy: Unknown)
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23464959/single (Mcap: $52.6m)

CDV - Gold explorer Ghana [20/03/2017]
    Market cap $155m Cash $18m (Dec 16) Current price $0.51 - Van Eck and Dynamic Holdings have both increased holdings - Kevin Tomlinson (Non Exec Chairman) brought 400,000 options - Getting added to the All Ordinaries Index on the 20/3/17 - Namdidi drilling continues with good results so far, further holes are being drilled to scout outside the current drill area - 3 further sites with soil drilling and another with diamond drilling planning to start this year Another confidence for me is the following key milestones which the options will be ex'd at .50c. This was announced on the 3/3/17 and is subject to shareholder approval at the meeting on the 3/4/17. ----- The Milestone Options shall vest and are exercisable at any time on and from: (i) Milestone 1 - the earlier of: (A) the completion of a scoping study; or (B) the completion of a preliminary economic assessment, of the Ghanaian Assets; (ii) Milestone 2 - on the beginning of earthworks for gold production at the Ghanaian Assets; and (iii) Milestone 3 - on the first pouring of gold at the Ghanaian Assets, until the Expiry Date, being 5 years from the date of issue. -----
    Poster: AussieJosh (STT Accuracy: Unknown)
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23431953/single (Mcap: $155m)

TYK - Gold in Australia/ Shell Company? [17/03/2017]
    Market Cap: $2.3M with Mr Blom on-board he has quite the history of success .. Hopefully getting an Ann very soon regarding diamond acquisition Should send us quite northward IMO My first STT tip hopefully mi doing it correctly ! thanks.
    Poster: penrithrattler (STT Accuracy: Unknown)
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23412093/single (Mcap: $2.3m)

BMT - Gold and Base Metals in WA [17/03/2017]
    Shares on Issue: 37.6M Share Price: $0.305 Market Cap: $11.45M Cash: $~4M - Continuing to advance DD with respect to the acquisition of the European Cobalt Projects (well advanced with site visits already taken place) - Earning 70% of the Cairn Hill Project - 100% owned Mt Clement Project (under application) prospective for gold and base metals 35km SW of Paulsens Gold Mine - 100% owner Capricorn Li Project (under application) Historic exploration has identified Li anomalism in lag sampling over an area of 18km x 4km Good management, good focus, hopefully great results. Do My Research For Me
    Poster: Jayza1988 (STT Accuracy: Unknown)
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23386479/single (Mcap: $9.5m)

RTR - Gold and base metal explorer [17/03/2017]
    MC: $6 mill Price: $0.026 I tipped this stock last month because they were at advanced stages of due diligence and negotiations in relation to an acquisition. https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/22463231/single Unfortunately the tip expired about a week ago The company has 248 million shares on issue, $942k in the bank, a solid technical director and some good names in the T20. I would expect these guys to announce a decent acquisition.........so we'll see. Twitter: @GreenX_Trader [?IMG]
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23400060/single (Mcap: $6.5m)

EOS - Tech -Optic Systems space tracking and remote weapons systems [17/03/2017]
    EOS – Electro Optic Systems – optical space tracking and remote weapons systems SP = $2.33 SOI = 56.8m MC = $132.4m On 3/3/2017 EOS announced it had received a firm order for US$7M of remote weapon system (RWS) products from Orbital ATK (USA). The order is to support the purchase of long lead-time parts for a significant program requirement, pending finalization of the main contract which is expected within 30 days. The basis of this tip is that EOS is about to announce the main contract, which is appears to be a certainty given that the customer has already committed US$7m for parts. The value of the main contract has not been announced but I anticipate that it will be a multiple of the preliminary payment. Assuming that the US$7m was a 20% deposit, I estimate that another US $28m is due. On 28/2/2017 the annual report indicated that multiple defence contracts (i.e. plural) are imminent: “EOS expects multi-year defence contracts for advanced weapon systems to be in place within the next 90 days, with each providing strong revenue and profit growth for several years. The near-term outlook for EOS’ Defence Systems sector is strong.” Remote weapons systems allow large calibre automatic weapons to be targeted and fired from within an armoured vehicle without exposing the gunner to incoming retaliatory fire. My understanding is that EOS will supply its remote weapons systems to US company Orbital ATK who will integrate them with their 30mm automatic chain guns. The integrated weapons systems will be supplied to Oshkosh Defense for the US Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) program. According to IHS Janes Defence Weekly, the US Army and Marines are to buy 16,901 vehicles through the initial contract with Oshkosh Defense, before deciding upon a full-rate production deal about 2019. All of the USMC's planned 5,500 JLTVs are included in that contract and the corps hopes to complete its procurement by 2022; the army expects to buy a total fleet of 49,099 vehicles by 2040. A percentage of these will have RWS installations. In addition, the Australian army is proceeding with a $1.3b contract for 1000 Hawkei protected vehicles. This is a homegrown competitor to the US JLTV that was developed by Thales in Bendigo, who also produce the Bushmaster protected vehicle. It is likely that EOS will receive further orders for RWS products for some percentage of the Hawkei programme. The photo shows a Hawkei vehicle with an RWS installation: Hawkei and RWS gun.png On 28/2/2017 the share price tanked when EOS announced a loss of $886k on revenue of $25.8m, being dragged down by spending to set up a space tracking site in WA and procuring sensors for another tracking site in Qld. 2017 is shaping to be a turn-around year as the investment during 2016 and previous years in next generation RWS products and the establishment of operational space tracking infrastructure starts to bear fruit. 1.PNG ABOUT ELECTRO OPTIC SYSTEMS (ASX: EOS; OTC: EOPSY) Based in Canberra, EOS employs approximately 140 staff in two sectors: Space Systems and Defence Systems. Space Systems sector specialises in obtaining space information using EOS-developed optical sensors to detect, track, classify and characterise objects in space. This information is used for both military and commercial space applications, and in particular for managing space assets to avoid collisions in space with space debris. The EOS Defence Systems sector specialises in technology for weapon systems optimization and integration, as well as ISR (intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance) for land warfare. Its key products are next-generation armored vehicle turrets and remote weapon systems. ABOUT ORBITAL ATK (NYSE: OA) Orbital ATK is a global leader in aerospace and defense technologies. The company designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation systems for customers around the world, both as a prime contractor and merchant supplier. Its main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures. Headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, Orbital ATK employs approximately 12,000 people in 18 states across the U.S. and in several international locations. For more information, visit www.orbitalatk.com. I don't know the future, but the past keeps getting clearer every day. 11
    Poster: ajm65 (STT Accuracy: 34.4% - Ranking No.38 )
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23414445/single (Mcap: $139.3m)

NAG - Chemical Waste Disposal in Australia [16/03/2017]
    MC: 24m SP: 6.6c Quarry / PASS / Gold Nagambie Resources is now set to benefit from multiple significant income streams. Quarrying ------------- NAG has taken over all quarrying operations at the Nagambie Mine following expiry of the three-year contractor agreement on 24 December 2016. The Company has already commenced shipping gravel under a contract with the Strathbogie Shire and is currently tendering for another significant contract. A new crushing and screening plant is now operational and is capable of processing over 3,000 tonnes per day. A newly completed, state-of-the-art, computer-controlled weighbridge is also now operational and I observed all of these in operation during a recent escorted site visit with the Executive Chairman. The Company has overburden and tailings dumps containing 10+ million tonnes of material suitable for road base, gravel and sand which can now be progressively stockpiled and sold at good profit margins. PASS ---------- The Company is well positioned to benefit from the fully funded and approved $10.9 billion Melbourne Metro Rail Project which will commence in 2017. It is believed that the Company has the only suitable site with the developed, environmentally-compliant capacity to dispose of the millions of tonnes of PASS material that are required to be excavated as part of the project. Nagambie has recently submitted a fully-conforming tender for the early works stage of this project, with the successful tenderer to be announced in Q2 2017 and work to commence shortly thereafter. A second major project, The Western Distributor Road Project is also planned to commence in CY2018 and will have similar requirements. PASS is a waste product that needs to be stored with no contact with air. NAG have two old open cut mines filled with water and a capacity of over 6 million tonnes just waiting for the PASS to be disposed of. EPA have approved the site Gold ------ The Company recently completed an extensive aeromagnetic survey over 550 sq km of the Nagambie Resources exploration tenements in the Nagambie region. Sixteen high potential structural intersections have been identified for immediate investigation with the hope of proving resources to the spectacular standard of the nearby Fosterville Gold Mine. Financial ------------ The Company has no debt, and positive cash flow. Last quarterly showed cash of over $1 million and the Company has just successfully completed a share purchase plan and small placement raising $860,000 to fund further development activities. Am calling a bottom here with expectation of return to the 10-15c levels on release of significant announcements in coming weeks. All IMO, DYO research.
    Poster: muzzab (STT Accuracy: Unknown)
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23354352/single (Mcap: $29.5m)

MDC - Biotech [16/03/2017]
    MEDLAB CLINICAL Ltd (ASX-MDC) Share price: 89c Market cap: $157Million Shares on issue: 178,705,000Million as at 31.12.2016 Cash and Cash equivalents: AUD $6,785,320Million as at 31.12.16 www.medlab.co Medlab Clinical is a medical research and development facility researching and formulating novel bio-therapeutics (e.g., nutraceuticals and pharmaceuticals) to improve health outcomes in early to moderate stage chronic diseases such as chronic kidney disease and pre-diabetes/obesity. Medlab is currently doing research into Medicinal Cannibas. Please see below for more details. There are 5 core research programs that are at various stages of investigation, Medlab Clinical researchers believe that the company is at the forefront of new bio-therapeutic discoveries, and, as such posits to progress its laboratory and clinical research that can bridge unmet needs in the ever increasing global trends in chronic diseases. Why chronic diseases...? "The global epidemic of chronic diseases that are associated with obesity and its disease correlated sequelae leads to an ever increasing cost to the community. Therefore biomedical research that is focused on improving the health of the community is of paramount importance. Global population trends in chronic disease prevalence are reporting increasing numbers of patients diagnosed with various chronic diseases and an acceleration in disease severity. Medlab Clinical is dedicated to develop novel therapeutic intervention that would improve chronic disease health outcomes, whether these be in prevention, maintenance support, or curative." SEAN HALL CEO/MD https://www.medlab.co/about/about-medlab Medlab Clinical - Research Focus as at February 2017 We focus on delivering new medicines for: Obesity management, specifically in the pre-diabetic and type II diabetic areas, and non alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), specifically in the early to moderate stages Depression, specifically in the early to moderate stages and medication resistant patients Anti - aging, specifically musculoskeletal loss associated with the aging process Pain management, specifically the role medical cannabis can play as an alternative to traditional opioid medication - Non-opioid pain management :Specifically the role Medical Cannabis can play as an alternative to traditional opioid medication) https://www.medlab.co/about/about-medlab Delivery systems, utilising small particles for improved bioavailability and overall patient compliance Evidence - based nutraceuticals that can be used as an adjunct to the primary care of patients diagnosed with chronic diseases. Medlab’s research program is currently concentrated on three projects. The first is concentrated with their Cannabis trial, using Nanocelle™ Medlab’s human trial of its cannabis medicine for oncology patients with intractable pain will be the first of its kind in Australia. While commencement of the trial awaits approval from the ethics committee at Royal North Shore Hospital, there has been considerable work in the lead up to this point. Medlab has obtained licences to import cannabis and is now working with Health Canada to finalise movement of the material, with this clearance expected in the near future. The cannabis material is a combination of the two most active cannabis ingredients, formulated by Medlab and being supplied by Canadian licenced producer of medical marijuana, Aphria Inc. The formulation is designed to achieve a consistency of product which is essential in developing a medicine for a clinical trial and for subsequent commercialisation. Medlab has appointed a contractor in Melbourne, licenced for controlled substance manufacture, and the imported cannabis material will be delivered there for assembly with Medlab’s small particle medicine delivery system, the patent pending buccal spray, called Nanocelle™. This spray introduces the medicine into the buccal (cheek cavity) as a way of increasing the absorption of a medicine directly into the bloodstream. With the contractor, Medlab will establish a drug manufacturing method that will be the prescribed template for future production. Medlab has invested considerable effort into preparing a trial protocol for evaluation by the hospital ethics committee and has had ongoing engagement with the committee over recent months and this is continuing. Medlab believes this trial will validate its belief in this much needed unique medicine for pain relief. Establishment of a production method will allow, after completion of a successful clinical trial, commercial production, subject to approval from Therapeutic Goods Administration. http://clients3.weblink.com.au/pdf/MDC/01833688.pdf With the legal cannabis industry having grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 40 per cent from 2014 to 2016, Arcview is forecasting a US$21.6 billion industry by 2021, based on CAGR of 26 per cent and assuming that by 2021 there will be 30 US states legal and including Canada. So all eyes are now on Medlab Notably: Medlab is also about to commence a human trial of a cannabis-based medicine for oncology patients with intractable pain, utilising its small particle medicine delivery system, Nanocelle™. Medlab has a growing patent portfolio, multiple published research papers and conference presentations and the Pharmacobiotic trademark – a therapeutic term referring to both probiotics and biologics. Medlab has achieved numerous awards for their excellence over many years Medlab has received monies from the Federal Government to assist them with their research In a recent ASX release : Medical life science company, Medlab Clinical Limited (ASX: MDC), has signed an agreement to initiate a study to compare how its NanoCelle™ Atorvastatin oral spray, called “NanoStat”, patent pending, compares with taking statin tablets, like Lipitor, the off patent market leader…. “Positive outcomes would lead to growing market interest in this development and wider application of the technology to other major off patent drugs,” Mr Hall said. Financial Strength: On 16 August 2016, the Company successfully completed a fully underwritten pro rata renounceable rights issue with the issue of a total of 14,656,490 new shares. Total funds raised from the rights issue issue was $5,361,150 before costs. The Cannabis Market: Cannabis industry growth trends haven’t escaped the attention of investment banks either, as these reports show: Bank of America Merrill Lynch notes “medical marijuana has high POTential” Cowen and Company predicts the recreational cannabis industry could grow to $US50 billion by 2026 Ackrell Capital sees a potential US$100 billion cannabis market by 2029, assuming federal legalisation and wider medical uses. The following market release in my opinion is still driving demand from Investors. The content is so telling and it really seems to me that it is just a matter of time before MDC are one of Australia’s First Producers. Hard to not be Bullish just reading this release purely on its own………… https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...-nears.3244718/?post_id=22804088#.WMkMd39p8ug mdc snip attach 1 15.3.2017.PNG https://issuu.com/aiglobalmedia/docs/biotech_awards_2016_supplement (click through to pages 16-17) https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...report.3261206/?post_id=22958645#.WMj9eX9p8ug http://clients3.weblink.com.au/pdf/MDC/01833688.pdf http://clients3.weblink.com.au/pdf/MDC/01833687.pdf https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...-nears.3244718/?post_id=22804088#.WMkMd39p8ug Please DYOR as this is not a buy or sell recommendation Cheers GF 17
    Poster: gamefisherman (STT Accuracy: 31.8% - Ranking No.40 )
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23379093/single (Mcap: $155.5m)

TYK - Gold in Australia/ Shell Company? [16/03/2017]
    Market cap $2.3m Cash $400k Current price .7c --- 42760 Tychean Resources Limited (ASX:TYK) (Tychean or the Company) announces today that it has signed a binding Heads of Agreement (HOA) to acquire a 74% interest in Blom Diamond Cutting Works Pty Ltd and Ernest Blom Diamonds CC (Blom Diamonds), an established South Africa-based diamond company. The acquisition is the culmination of significant efforts in securing a cornerstone project and will transform Tychean into a vertically integrated diamond-focused company. About Blom Diamonds : Blom Diamonds, comprising Blom Diamond Cutting Works Pty Ltd and Ernest Blom Diamonds CC is a well-established business with a proven track record accumulated over 38 years and a profitable operation that will provide a cash underpin to Tychean and distinguish it from the host of competitor exploration companies. Based in South Africa, Blom Diamonds currently engages in the trading, beneficiation, cutting and polishing of diamonds The transaction is subject to conditions such as both parties having the right to complete due diligence within 60 days, Tychean shareholder approval and satisfaction of all legal and regulatory requirements. --- With the above announcement and the due diligence being completed within the next 2 weeks I feel that TYK is in a good position to move forward. We also have a director who previously was in the team that found the Argyle diamond mine. By completing the cutting and polishing in house we should see enormous profits if they do go ahead with a diamond mine. 10
    Poster: AussieJosh (STT Accuracy: Unknown)
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/23374410/single (Mcap: $2.3m)

Last edited by Freehold: 20/03/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.