@strauss @mouse thanks guys. We once had STT where I could post...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @strauss @mouse thanks guys. We once had STT where I could post whatever without knowing TA/charts... and with liberty and freedom without being worried that I can be wrong... the whole point of STT for me have been sharing ideas/research as the market for small guys like me is a hard place to survive... If others don't share their research I can never have enough eyes to cover whats happening in the market. HC in general and STT as particular helped me a lot while I was learning and has a large share of making me what I am today... yes, I have worked hard and all but HC is a big source for improving myself... and over the years people have been seriously generous to share things... @Freehold @treasurehunter, @strauss @Anton Chigurh and many known and un known names helped me in my journey... and I still know very little I think...

Because of this kindness by others, I now feel obliged to share my research when and if something makes sense to me... whether I would be right or wrong, how can I know? But I still need to share just in case if I am right the rest should be decided by others themselves...

When it comes to Pots... I hold more stocks than enyone else... I got in seed and IPO in ESE... I hold MXCOD and got stock in MXC recent placement. Just got out of MMJ and traded BOT and CPH. I also got ZYBOA (hate the previous history but its cheap as a pot shell IMO).

Anyway, I wish I could have simply avoided this convo... too late..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.