Uranium isn't dead, that's just a massive exaggeration, Japan...

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Uranium isn't dead, that's just a massive exaggeration, Japan has 30 odd reactors permitted to come back online will they come back online? Tomorrow next year 2 years no one knows.

What I can tell you is if they do, the current over supply will evaporate over night and uranium will triple in days, you cannot tell me uranium is dead when that possibility exists.

Worse case they never restart what happens then, not doom and gloom either the current cheap secondary market supply will no longer exist, currently Japanese are buying $60-$100 yellow cake and selling it for $25, how long will this last?

We'll all big high priced long term contracts start running out this year and will all be done within 2years, when that happens will companies producing $60/lb uranium today keep producing it to sell at even $50 double today's prices? Hell no.

Mass supply destruction is enevitable, sometime between tomorrow and 18months from now, production cuts will begin which will trigger spot price and contract prices to move, when they do hold on we got a little taste early this year that was just a drop in the ocean.

Not saying it will happen tomorrow I think 18months from now myself, it will happen.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.