CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

short term trading, page-3

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Hi Nursery, I note your comments (concerns?) about TA chartists coming & going on the CER forum. I'll admit I'm new to CER having taken a position only a few weeks ago, but once I take an interest in a stock I tend to try to get to know it really well and swing trade it - hence the level of prep that I put in. I also only pick a few stocks to trade - ones that I believe have good prospects long term as that provides me with the level of risk protection I prefer while trading.

Personally I use a combination of FA & TA to make judgements on a stock as objectively as possible, and I like to share that because it helps me to learn from others (I'm still learning) and share facts & opinions to help me make better decisions (I still make plenty of bad ones!). I certainly try to be as objective as possible in what I share & discuss here or elsewhere - with a personal objective of contributing quality posts.

Incidentally I'm flabbergasted by the number of reads of my post from yesterday - I've never had that many hits on a post before, so it seems like there is quite a deal of general interest in CER (a good thing I would say).

Anyway, I see CER held up well today, in fact up slightly, supporting the theory that it is undergoing some consolidation at this level before another strong move.

Cheers, and as always, good luck to all holders, Sharks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.