AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

No worries dragonheart,I liked it all mixed up together, but...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    No worries dragonheart,

I liked it all mixed up together, but that's just me & I realise others will feel differently.

I do do my own Fundamental Analysis for stocks I intend to hold for a while.

And I could post up the result from that, although I'm not as confident with my F/A analysis as the VSA T/A analysis.

If you (or anyone else) is interested, I have previously shared a Discount Cash Flow Calculator for excel, that you can use to put a MC or SP on a resource company (or just plug in the NPAT directly into the DCF side, for any other company)

It's in two halves, with the DCF at the bottom & a mock balance sheet at the top.
    There are some instructions on how to use it, you only need a basic understanding of Excel.

It might be a little basic, compared to bungi's fantastic work on excel recently, but you can get a ballpark MC or SP with it.

There are some resource companys already listed (I cant remember if AGO is one of them, it was a while ago), so those figures would need updating now, but gives you some idea how it works.

It is not protected at all, so if you are any good at Excel (bungi) you can probably improve it.

Just "move and copy" to add new companys.

It's hosted on Media Fire, to share

Discount Cash Flow Calculator - Download

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.