AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

short term trading, page-8

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    I dont really care where I post, I'll just wait to see where the consensus of opinion falls I guess.

The Lynus threads got changed because both sides couldnt get along, I thought it's been great up to now that on the Atlas thread everyone got along fine.

Most of the short term analysis is done by holders who also have a long term positive opinion, but there is only so much fundamental company news around to discuss (once done it's just repeaing the same stuff, until the next news comes out), whereas there is price movement everyday, so there is always something to discuss about it.

I hold some long term positions & post fundamental news at times (often someone else beats me to it) & I liked the way it was all mixed together.

If anyone ever wants a weekly or monthly (longer term) chart I am happy to post them anytime, just ask.

Anyway, I dont really care where I post, short term trading forum, short term thread on ASX by stock, I guess there could also be a Fundamental Analysis thread for AGO on ASX by stock.

I feel sort of biased both ways, as I understand where you are coming from, but I have both short term & long term views & opinions, a foot in both camps, so to speak.

So if everyone who posts puts up an opinion, the consensus should win I reckon.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.