AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Guys,Remember a few weeks ago, I asked if you Day/Short Term...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Guys,

Remember a few weeks ago, I asked if you Day/Short Term Traders could post your comments in the Short Term Trader section, which will still be on the same thread as everyone else on AGO.

So,I sent a message a few weeks ago to Hot Copper Support asking for a Short Term Trading section on the AGO thread as per LYC thread, The Hot Copper guys, said it was fine with them, and seemed like a good idea, unfortunately it seems I must follow this up,

Now, I know you guys said you were fine with this, as long as you are on the same thread, well you will be. Have a Look at LYC thread for an example, and if the thumbs are up, I will follow this through.

Remember, before any of you fly off in the wrong direction, We are all together on the same AGO thread, but when entering or viewing posts, you choose if you want one or the other to view/post trading on the Short Term Trading section or normal AGO business as per usual. This will save so much time for many of us to peruse through every post that may not relate to our investment style.

Thanks all

John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.