Short Term Trading, page-5

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I like this hibidkan333

Are you using a pool of stocks to choose from or is it just random selection ? I have been doing some similar things now for awhile but been challenging the theory with only using a pool of stocks so i can test technical indicators over a year.

Ive not got the computer skills you have to be able really get the data in the form you have . One of the things i found was by setting timelines you can get mistakes to show up ! This is the interesting part for the technical side of it as the stocks travel through the volatility .

ie where the entries exits are and how reliable the indication is .You seem to be getting through these stages very quickly. Good to see the data collection working so effectively? I have just been using watchlists and notes and mostly my head space.

I see you have used both linear trend and volatility in the same sentence on some of your data methods . I scan for this and find it ok for narrowing the field . I also use linear trend in my indicators.

Thanks for your insights . They are great gives me some good insight as well to methods of tracking things . cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.