Short Term Tradings Week Starting: 16th Oct, page-143

1. 10,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    Few copper plays appearing on my scans ....

AVB- put chart up this morning increased spread and volume can it break up here now will need some brute power large register but big players involved... Nice chart with a chance to hold this TL break and go for a trot....
    AVB33.PNG

MOD- very tasty trend. Its been trending above the 200ma for awhile now and showing some huge strength with a nice bounce off the 200ma last week. Today its also broke out of shaded accumulation zone as shown below. Increased volume and spread today plus ma's about to converge.. Breaks that TL it should  run hard as this trend is powerful....
    mods.PNG
    HLX- another TL break last week now boxing up with some shape and volume have set a trigger and added to WL
    HLX23.PNG

HIG-another at TL breakzone just a WL add for myself on any radical PA action
    HIGGY.PNG

AIS- very light trader hard to buy but in saying this not a bad chart at all with a ok trend have set a few hidden alerts as i cant show my hand on such an illiquid stock but i have added to WL as well...
    AIS.PNG

I only own a cpl AVB on the above but like MOD the best now looking at the EOD setups..

TS

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.