Short Term Tradings Week Starting: 16th Oct, page-275

1. 17,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Id Like put my dibs in on what is going going on for christmas this year for the special ones ? For the weekend thread theme .

I dig at free every so often with handbags and stuff over the times but really we all cover some good ground at times but it is nice to speckle the special ones away from the putor and rubbish who are pretty ok as well .imo

Now ladies men like being spoiled as well with certain stuff you may not be aware of ?

Now ive always been reasonable you cant go wrong with a handbag for ladies as not bad gift and for me it gives a certain interest when im in a shop when i look at them think of practicality quality etc etc .

Its just different but accessories are a big winner and well the other thing with them is i like stuff with hairpieces and finding nice things with them . They are a real bother imo When it comes to buying something special to doll up the hair .

Heaps of rubbish not alot of nice stuff about thats unique !   

Now im having some wins with a few presents with lipstick ?   Yep you would think who would buy lipstick for the special one .

This is a weird ground to go to but im having good results with it as far as going yeh nice present .Bit different from say perfume as present !

So anyway Poppy King who was a lipstick rags to riches genius at a young age now works for this american company but they do this lipstick that changes colour when applied to the lips .  Now im not totally sure but i think its unique to everyone the colour it does to ph or something with the skin ?

There is a cheap one around also and has been done before etc etc .  But this one im lead to believe and observed and read about is or well feels good on the lips and lasts for a fair while etc etc Not that i would know but unreasonably interested sometimes when im shopping with the trouble and strife doing the doldrums and something is out of the normal .

Bit like picking a penny dreadful i suppose  . But anway for those looking for bit different mecca sells them they got a shop at brisbane airport and a few different other lipsticks that change colour etc but my trouble liked the feel etc etc maybe the price im not sure but she bought some others as well out of her own pocket so im taking that as plus ?

Worth a bit of research Free for the good one this year for a surprise imo

And well for men appeal to the hunters instinct perhaps with a nice knife sharpener or well if they haven't got one a toilet bag with a little tool bag of shit they wont use but is stainless steal anyway but maybe will but at least they will have a place on the bathroom about twelve inches square thats theirs

Two zipper one  is best imo.

https://www.mecca.com.au/lipstick-queen/frog-prince-28g/I-022245.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.