As a follow up on my tip re 4CE, I think its worth a look......

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    As a follow up on my tip re 4CE, I think its worth a look...

Multiple reasons:
    1. James Sullivan joined the co as a geologist which IMO is extremely good. In his DD report, he expressed his opinion re discovery potential at Kitololo. The recently acquire project by Force
    2. New DRC based director being appointed which is a good move IMO. For those who have followed the story, in acquisition announcement they hinted further license might be taken. Part of the first milestone as well.
    3. During 4 weeks of DD, they have identified spodumene in decent size. Also rock chips returned decent grades. More work planned which may commence in near future IMO
    4. Jason Brewer was in China last few days and apparently have met with some big companies. Don't know whether anything will pan out of this but if it does? I am sure share price will do more than 4c
    5. Lithium - seems like real. A bubble normally dies in 2 years or at least I have not seen a bubble which lasted more than two years. At macro and micro levels, the whole thing makes sense. Most countries banning traditional cars even India joined the race. So the demand might actually push lithium prices to ridiculous levels IMO
    6. During the last lithium run, we had a flurry of shells taking over lithium leases. What we know now that 80% of those leases turned out to be duds by now. The projects turned real made their holders so much money that they seem unreal. The important observation would be... the companies holding real projects do have market caps in 10s of millions some 100s of millions... This whole thing leave a short term investor like myself with very limited options... Not many juniors out there worth exploring IMO... Of course many of us have our small cap favourites in this space and I hope all of them do well... For me, its 4CE.
    7. Comparisons often being made with AVZ... well they have monono which is simply world class... There are not many assets in the world which come closer.. yes, we can debate work conditions, development needs and sovereign risk but you can't have two opinions about the class of the asset. Now if 4CE has a glimpse of what AVZ has, it tells me a market cap of 10-12m won't be justified... and mind you AVZ has yet to realise its full potential... For an asset like AVZ, it sure is not worth their market cap... I think it will do very well in coming weeks/months which will put 4CE in a very good position IMO...

Not saying its a buy but worth doing some digging... As always buy sell or hold based on individual risk appetite...
    Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.