Short Term Tradings Week Starting: 16th Oct, page-373

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    About Thred: Thred Limited (ASX: THD) is a technology company with particular expertise in geo-location and Augmented Reality and new communication technologies which yield big data. Thred has developed an in-market version of its core messaging platform that aims to provide social messaging, along with content creation and sharing, in one simple app.

Thred intends to continually innovate features in the near-term to leverage important new technologies such as, but not limited to, Augmented Reality and geo-location. Thred plans to progressively integrate these new features over the coming months to increase its user audience and drive revenue growth via a new and effective business model. Some of the existing features of the Thred platform will be removed as Thred rebrands its app to a new brand called ‘Sweep’.

The Company looks forward to updating shareholders on the trial release of
    geo-locked chats. Recruitment of venue specific partners continues to progress
    in advance of the planned release of Sweep.

Pursuant to its previous announcement, Thred will provide an overview of its
    Agent Reality enterprise business model in the coming days to illustrate its
    path to market, business model and revenue generation methods.

1. I expect to see some big names venue partners in the coming newsflows such as MCG or National Gallery or Shopping Malls, I dont know, any venue you can think to fit in AR, then following by additonal business partners signed generating revenue, this is a valid business model that will work.
    also I will be very surprised if THD is not covered by that particular famous stock recommendation publishing whose name is all known.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.