IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

short term valuation 40 cents plus

1. 336 Posts.
    http://www.integramining.com.au/web/inv-info/Fat_prophets.pdf

Fellow investors, please see above a link to the Fat Prophets research report from May 06 which places a valuation of 44 cents based on 4 years at 115k oz's per annum.(page 3)

This week I saw a very conservative short term valuation of 40 cents based on some very conservative long term gold prices. They used USD550 as their basis for valuation and AUD75 cents for the Aussie dollar.

This research report which I cannot attach has a 8 - 10 year mine life based on what is at Maxwell's/Randall's and the recent Salt Creek discovery. It knows that the SC discovery is still open to the North West and South East and open at depth.

It hasn't factored in Reddale which is potentially 3-4 times as large as Salt Creek.

It talks about potential plant location and production dates. Based on this 13 page research report, a production announcement IMHO would come before Xmas.

All this leads me to believe that we will break through the 28.5 cents resistance over the next week on release of the next section of drilling results from Salt Creek.

They have already prepared the next two 80 metre step outs at SC and drilling is probably in progress.

Drilling has commenced at Reddale and we are probably 2-3 weeks away from the first release of drilling results.

SC has a plethora of drilling results to be released and I am lead to believe that these are imminent.

What does all this say? IGR is being re-rated and the slow but steady re-rating is good for all but more importantly it is being supported by new investors and well those that need to take a profit are being able to.

As for me, along with some of the other prominent IGR posters, we are in it for the long haul, we are going to stick around and support Chris Cairns and watch this baby become a $1+ stock over the next few years.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.