Short term Weekend lounge 17th-19th March, page-111

1. 3,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    STTCOMP MTC, TA LONG
    MC : $20m (low free float)
    Cash: $4m

While the daily chart is yet to mature, there is just enough data to make some deductions. First 27c seems to be a good entry/support area with limited downside given the low volumes seen around the 23c area. The last two candles have formed an inside bar pattern hinting that the uptrend will continue.

Price closed perfectly on the 50% fib retracement level, should see a good bounce off of it...

The 30min chart since trading on the 16th of March also paints a nice picture. I didn't enter on the 16th as the price rising towards the close was half hearted, the volume just wasn't there. Suspicions were confirmed on Friday with the sell off. That said the key support level at 27c held up really nicely and seller volume decreased over the day telling me that stags should be done soon and so I made an entry towards the close.

Drilling should start at their Lithium projects and with the previous sampling returning 5.5% Li along with Lithium ETF's breaking out there should be some decent interest. Cobalt projects and historical grades also impressive to sustain the run. There may be a presentation in the works as well (dont quote me on this one!)

First tip, not just a passive lurker anymore, wohoo!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.