Short term Weekend lounge 17th-19th March, page-300

1. 7,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Cheers mate , you're tipping has been very good this year , hope to see more of the same

On the WL for this week

QBL's MLC is in hemp & most posters don't even realise Hemp has the bigger level of CBD potency , CBD is what most of the Bio's want & like , the majority of MXC's $60 mill off take is for CBD oil.. But I'm wondering why management have not given a more in-depth of MLC's business ? If the SP goes down future & still no update , i would suspect gap to fill at 1.6 look's likely & given the above info a possibly entry smallish pos to await news.

MXC after the raise hinted at an acq , thinking it will be something on the lines of a bigger growing lab.. so far they have a 3000kg per year set up & may need a bigger place ? Anyway the raise at 6.5c is creating a buy opportunity , had bounce on Friday but will be watching. Still my my number 1 MM play

RMX I have said this before , if the acq is for nearby ground then odd's are they found Li worth going for , if the acq is something else then forget the Li as odd's are it's crap & focus on hype from acq

DCC doing my head in & getting smacked around but also creating higher low's from low , i feel like it needs a nice ann but punters may see the value i see & go for it.

Other then that watch the mining spec end as i seen some volume flowing though , especially the Li & Cobalt play's . CHK still stand out's for me , AXE while it does have Co , it's also got an array of other commodities , MUS has come off a low & defiantly should be watched...

Thinking U stocks should start to make noise soon as Euro contacts get re neg soonish, been accumulating anything under 30c on DYL & stalking AEE after selling out close to the top.
    Silicon making the biggest noise lately in battery tech , we have also an IPO coming in Silicon battery.

For , these new battery techs are a bit hard to take a punt on as they lack any real info to make a sound investment & to get a read. But then again i use No2 in you're list to make most of my cash & i do try very hard at No1 , so maybe it will be a case of having a hand full list & waiting for that one battery tech to make a big move for all to follow..
    Last edited by mouse: 19/03/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.