Cracking suggestion free. I usually only post one, but lots of...

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39

Cracking suggestion free. I usually only post one, but lots of people post more than one so bugger it. Two in my top 50 easy

Anyway positives and negatives like many this week for me.

Negative is still get caught on FOMO so put that as a focus in the diary

But positive is I don't know if it's because I have some free trades this week but j just moved on instinct.

Saved many dollars on:
    - Bailed out early before KPO&OD's looked poor. Switched in to BOT for a 15% positive
    - TEN instead of 25% got 20% but could have only been 10% gain
    - CZN caught .39 on those drill dusters, could have been .028-mid low 3'd

Some wins:
    BOT, TEN, CPH picked that 50% retrace and got the gap up Thursday.

Mistakes today. I thought BOT looked good technically. Have a stop in place at .055. RBO, after viewing the webinar and talking to co I really like the revenue story. But didn't put my bids in to scoop it around 8-9 and instead jumped in the gap open. So lesson learned there wait for the settle...

Frustrations
    - as @Anton Chigurh nenthoned. Clearly seeing Li interest again. Well done @strauss ive stalked PNN for an age but I don't like mgt and they've stuffed around, but tight EV. port Phillip publishing did everyone a favour today. But that was huge %
    - MQR my research insisted that they're tenements are rubbish, but tight structure and a very good result this week shows what can be achieved
    - SVT. Expecting a better result but obviously seed to contend with so that soured my Friday. As a wise man said IPO's are the cherry on the cake, don't expect them to fill he bulk of your gains..

Anyway I've said enough on pyschology but better to have not lost stacks so my glass is half full rather than empty. I've just gotta trust my instincts a bit more going forward. My biggest stumbling block I've realised is seeking validation sometimes on trading ideas.

Have a great weekend everyone. Always be learning. Stay hungry, stay foolish.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.