AZI 0.00% 3.3¢ altamin limited

bc In these situations it can play out a variety of ways. Only...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    bc
    In these situations it can play out a variety of ways. Only you can decide which way you should go. I own a large number of shares but am not a substantial holder. Personally, I think the price is holding up surprisingly well so far. Gorno has zinc and reasonable quality, although the resource statement came out at a bit less and a bit lower quality than expected, thus the belting. I will be taking all my allocation in the raising and endeavouring to secure a few more as well.

The price may drop after the raising, but then again I have been in these situations when it hasn't. Either way, it's a short term and possibly short sighted bet. If you think zinc and this mine in particular has legs then it's a great investment. If not, you're better off out.

Notably, the new CEO will be throwing in another $1.8M or so to take his full entitlement as is another substantial holder as announced. Personally, I think they all will and will take up the surplus.

Regardless of what happens post raising, they are obviously keen to move quickly with an outcome. They want to take advantage of zinc prices over the next few years.

Run with your research and intuition. Me, I'm topping up and holding for at least two years. Best of luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51308 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 39700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.