RIO 0.88% $122.07 rio tinto limited

re: rio short term My AMP/AMPWGE run was 'made' to turn into...

1. 426 Posts.
    re: rio short term My AMP/AMPWGE run was 'made' to turn into gains, after heading south for its intial one week period. Using maths...and money thrown at it to acheive that 'make'! Not the optimal way to win, but sometimes when things go astray it becomes necessary!
    Though WGE is a far better warrant than RIOWOC!!
    I should be able to 'make' RIO do the same...but it is certainly a riskier and more costly exercise to do.
    And it will help a LOT if RIO just take that BIG jump up on Monday, as I am not sure what rate RIOWOC is self destructing at for sure. But pretty damn fast!

A reasonably good close. Almost 300k traded in the last hour. Though they still refused to use aggression, and rather just caught all sells. They made a SMALL effort, which was the keeping them in the 40 area, to close at that too. So that arvo behaviour was at least the minimum required to be passable and backup the play I "see" they have underway.

My main issue is with TIME. Whereas they don't care about a day or so, here or there, or few. They will complete their 'game' at THEIR leisure, and as per market forces help them achieve efficiently.

4th July holiday. That is even more pathetic in terms of RIO today. More often than not "when the cat is away the mice will play" and the bigger players make the most of a 'free from US pressures' overnight. ie set some things up knowing it will be unhindered. But apprently not so in RIO today!! They SHOULD have had them at least higher for the day to assist a Monday play for a leap. (more normal sort of thing seen).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.