Hi Adacel, I still consider myself fairly new to trading, so am...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Adacel,
    I still consider myself fairly new to trading, so am not the right person to tell you which are the best. I have only small capital to play with and restricted amounts of time to research, so having a quick view of MC, Cash and EV helps me sort out where to start looking. I aim to buy early and wait for a run of news flow, am currently only holding CXOOA and AGY from this list. AGY has an Argentine Lithium project and a QLD Cobalt project (some others too but these are what I bought in for) and there's a run of expected news to hopefully come any time soon. CXO have a few Lithium prospects that look promising, but also have U and Cobalt as wildcards. Newsflow has just begun on this one, but a disclosure that I bought in at 4c for the oppies, so have a fair head start on anyone looking to buy in now. Obviously this list is only half of the info you need to make a trading decision so please DYOR and where applicable be sure to look at grades, proximity to transport etc etc before buying in. Good luck!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.