SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

taken from and advert for the money map report - they want...

1. 1,484 Posts.
    taken from and advert for the money map report - they want subscribers, so should not mind me pasting an excerpt. This does not change my positions.
    I am interested if anyone had heard of the news below or has any views on it?

China has been shut out from taking delivery on silver – unless they purchased contracts through the CME. - in USD

The recently opened Hong Kong Mercantile Exchange is about to rewrite the book for silver buyers around the globe. It's going to make it very rough for the schemers to use their same tricks.

You see, this is the first time in history that the Chinese (and silver investors all across Asia) can purchase silver futures contracts… and actually take delivery of the metal – in Hong Kong no less.

There's little doubt that this will quickly become the gateway to silver into China – and likely all of Asia.

No longer will the enormous Asian market have to answer to Wall Street when it comes to buying silver.

Take a second to think how much of an impact this could very well have on the silver market.

Today the Chinese are the biggest consumers of silver on the planet – accounting for an astounding 23% of global silver consumption last year!

In fact, in 2010 silver demand rose 67% in China alone. And this number is expected to increase dramatically in the next several years.

And even better: It comes at a steep discount too.

You see, for those who want to trade silver futures contracts, the new Hong Kong Merc only requires investors to buy "in" with a 1,000 troy ounce minimum.

This is dramatically less than what is required back in the states where the minimum contract allowed by the CME is 5,000 troy ounces.

What's more, the Hong Kong Merc has signed up a whopping 22 of the biggest brokerage trading firms in Asia.

It's already setting up a squeeze with the potential to be one of the biggest in the history of silver.

- full link
    http://moneymappress.com/video/mmp/mmr/mmr_silver.php?code=EMMRN242&n=MMRSILVER49501YR692YRTO79&o=614296&s=618573&u=49569145&l=383886&g=154&r=Milo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.