GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Short trade on gold, page-5

1. 41,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1017
    If China have decided that they are going to start ramping up their EV through policy changes then crude oil in time will not have the same significance. Currently US treasuries is the deepest market in the world and Chinese have 3 Trillion so they aren't going to destroy their own sovereign wealth.

In time who knows as I'm not into future predictions. None here could have predicted what Trump did to gold. If I recall I also had the view he was immediately good for gold. Didn't pan out that way. What hope is there to make predictions in the next year or decade? Plenty of mugs here trying to use the conviction excuse throwing in all sorts of confirmation bias.

Remember 9% growth was gonna cause china's elite political class to implode through unsatisfactory unemployment then revised down to 8%, 7% next and now suddenly at 6% we don't hear any such speculations anymore. Isn't Chinese shadow banking crisis, sovereign debt and kitchen sink fundamentals were suppose to cause a meltdown infecting western economies?

NK didn't fire more missiles as the national celeb was speculated to send US a gift package. That hydrogen bomb was a onecsession sell off in equity markets globally. I wonder if sales of gas mask went up not that it will do us any good?

Don't get me wrong I'm neither a goldbugs nor a hater. Just realistic expectation, one swing at a time. Lehrer is Martis and his band of brothers. Oh I forgot trend tracker the proxy who specialize in trends. Sheesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.