LYC 2.09% $6.09 lynas rare earths limited

Zonetrader and the HC mods... Appreciate your efforts to finally...

1. 26,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4606
    Zonetrader and the HC mods...

Appreciate your efforts to finally clean up the LYC forum. Can I ask if your rule applies to those with a short interest in LYC? I would personally have no issue at all with posters who are short being allowed as many posts as they want, as they have a genuine "investment" interest in LYC, even though it is the opposite interest to holders, but at least a sensible debate can be had between holders and shorters... Which is what HC is all about, surely. Can I suggest though, that HC implement a "Short" disclosure though to help this along? I have never thought "Sell/Not Held" sentiment is specific enough. LYC is the best example of how useful this would be, but obviously I'm suggesting it would be across all stocks. I should probably have just sent you a suggestion offline, but as Zonetrader has created this rule for LYC today, I thought it might be something LYC posters might want to add and contribute to.

I fully back the general idea that other posters with no long or short position are in all likelihood here with alterior anti-company motives and they should be severely limited from posting, if not entirely thrown out altogether. I must say I am far more likely to read the LYC forum again knowing this rule is now in place, I had rather given up on it on a daily basis and dip in and out only when a bit of news is out or a thread title catches my eye - so well done HC for that, hope it works out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.09
Change
-0.130(2.09%)
Mkt cap ! $5.692B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.12 $6.21 $6.09 $15.72M 2.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 52453 $6.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.11 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.