CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

short, page-78

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Thanks Penny. Who knows where this thing is headed short term but I'm very happy with my decision. In fact the 400,000 shares that someone felt we're needed to be put up yesterday makes me feel like I made the right choice. Not to mention that drilling announcement that I was told yesterday is the SAME swimming pool size deposit that keeps getting drilled into. At this rate all the copper will be in core samples by Christmas! It's just been one bad look after another in my opinion. These little party tricks may well impress us sheep but as we all saw with the cap raising those guys think very differently!

However, you know that the chances of another announcement before the big show up in Cloncurry are pretty good. I'm sure the recent share issue debacle isn't what most will want to focus on and why would they. Lets hope it is something with a bit more substance that the market will react to.

Unfortunately for most here I'm not going to leave forever. No, I'll play again sometime in 2013 I believe when I see more value in the stock and have a better understanding of how the Big 3 fit into the picture. In fact I only wish we were allowed to ask any questions we wanted at the AGM as there are so many answers I'd love to have. For some reason though questions that are written in are not taken and I'm not going to embarrass myself flying up there and asking them!!

Good luck to all......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.