CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

That's a good question for next weeks AGM Seedy. I guess it will...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    That's a good question for next weeks AGM Seedy.

I guess it will largely depend on what shape the market is in Q1/2 2013. I tend to think the global market will be in better shape than what we've seen in 2012. If the US can avoid their 'fiscal cliff', Europe continues to meanders along, and the new Chinese leadership continue the countries growth and development strategies then it will be fine imo.
    CDU still has plenty of cash and everything's on track regards the Rocklands development.
    They will be in a stronger position to better demonstrate value as on-going construction and mining kicks off in 2013.
    I would like to know what they have decided regards the study from earlier this year in relation to early cash flows from Ncu sales. Maybe news on this once the primary crusher is commissioned in Jan?

Regards the cap raising my understanding is the NY brokers made the offer to CDU prior to Hurricane Sandy. The subsequent storm wiped some of them out and understandably their appetite for a copper investment in NW QLD wained somewhat. The company was on the back foot from that point and eventually made the decision to postpone it.
    All things being equal I think they'll still raise funds early next year (hopefully for the last time), and we're mining and processing within 12 months as per schedule.
    Still plenty of upside and its not all doom and gloom like the bashers want you to believe. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.