CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

short, page-87

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Yes I know you were there Brick and indeed it was a confrontation. I'm glad you got the "fruitful sidebar clarification" as to why he couldn't take his eyes long enough off the computer (up to the minute stock price) to do more than object to my questions.

As usual anything difficult is explained as being someone trying to "embarrass" him (and yes that's a quote). To be honest I cannot even remember the exact question I asked and I wouldn't mind if you reminded me to be frank, but I think it was to do with the Chinese investment. Having said that as I only had my ipad with me I only managed to record bits of the meeting so I didn't catch that part!! But I do have the bits with him saying how ridiculous and insulting it was that there were shareholders out there silly enough to think that somehow the Big 3 were in any way related or could be in the future. At that point I remember him saying that I was only a "dumb trader" which I found interesting as I was the ONLY one buying down at $3 at the time. It sure would have been nice to have some help from the company or God forbid HIM if it was so cheap down there. Anyway I digress. Maybe you could call him as you have such contact and report back.........

More importantly seedy! All is good mate and I really respect your passion! I've been there and while I may be on the other side of the fence right now I feel you!! I've got my own silly ideas of what is going to play out in the next 18 months. I've posted bit of them a few times in the last 6 months and rather than waste peoples time pressing the thumbs down button I'd be happy to have a chat with you away from here. I think maybe Max is the only one who has actually listed his email and if he contacts me with your email or number I'd be happy to give you a call.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.