from maglincer""Can you read? It says the AVERAGE across...

1. 4,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    from maglincer
    ""Can you read? It says the AVERAGE across Australia which means some are higher and some are lower. Did you pass high school""
    if i were you i would do some serious research on property-and the calculation of the mean--that one will come back to haunt you
    just out of curiosity why do we usually talk about median house prices for a particulay area as opposed to mean-(here is a hint look up the word outlier)--cant wait for your reply
    now we shall point out the ineptitude of a couple of posters here(including me it would seem)
    http://www.sqmresearch.com.au/SQM%20Research%20Media%20Release%20Vacancy%20Rates%20June%202012.pdf
    we see that of 8 capitol cities 6 are below 2%--certainly sheds a poor light on mr sero post---but i must admit sydney is around 1.9%(was 1.5% up to 1.7% in may) which mr sqm puts down to seasonal so he wasnt out by 25% in sydney in july
    so there is a free kick fellas----but remember 6 out of 8 are still below mr ryders 2% including sydney which still makes his figures crap--
    sydney will be back closer to 1.5% than 2% very soon
    and remember 64% clearance rates--pmsl
    64% clearance rates in sydney is interesting---just as an aside---apparently a few overseas hedge funds are getting panicky as our dollar falls and clearance rates pick up
    terrible time to be short the banks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.