PDN 4.29% $9.37 paladin energy ltd

shortages and cigar lake

1. 639 Posts.
    Am getting indications about Cameco's Cigar Lake situation being much worse then sofar presented by the cy. Chances they need to abandon and start with a new acces to the deposit are increasing.
    Already, back in June, with clear skies, they made deals with 2 big clients to borrow back theri deliveries in exchange for letters of credits. So they were tight already without the flooding.
    Now the will have to buy U in order to forfill their commitments, these running well into 2009 at a price of USD45/lbs.
    Dispite some of the depressed views we see here, it is my true conviction, that other U producing cies are going to do very well this year. And beyond.
    Also their are some 200 cies exploring for U, that is abundant in the earth's crust. These reserves and deposits in the ground are NOT THE PROBLEM. There is lots and lots wih lots more being discovered.
    The bottleneck is the logistis from getting it out of the ground into the leacher and the yellow cake into its barrel.
    The process after this stage is under control. Very much under control.
    So cies that are actually producing, like PDN and those who are working hard on their future production like also PDN, DEEP YELLOW and ENERGY FUELS to name a couple, can be fairly sure of a golden future.
    Before this year is out, I can see PDN well over 15, DYL at 3 and EFR 15 also. The problem with DYL being the huge number of outstand share 700 million, thus giving a marketcap of 350.000.000. Rgds. Simon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.37
Change
-0.420(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $2.802B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.68 $9.73 $9.33 $25.98M 2.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $9.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.37 7986 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.