AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Sorry, no link but I think it was the Australian a few days ago...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Sorry, no link but I think it was the Australian a few days ago suggested that lithium carbonate price was upto 7200 usd per tonne. If that is the case the plant could be almost break even without a significant production increase. The predicted price increase is occurring. The recent downtrend in my opinion is that many see lithium as a fuel not a material and directly link Li to fuel price. When the disconnect is realised ore will rise. Battery power as many on here have commented is needed for more than then fuel cost alone.

I also believe we may heading for the scenario where a delay in production may be helpful in forcing prices up, with greater profit margins with reduced output . Many reports indicate ore is the only player of significance to be able to increase the supply for at least the next 12 months. The opposite to what opec are doing, in forcing prices down.

Anyway brought in more on Friday so content with that decision . Good luck to all, but don't think it is needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.