Shorten reckons, page-16

1. 17,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Seems more and more research needs be done on it imo

Till we begin the process of selection at birth as its the way its going as sure as eggs come from hens not roosters it will be the two year olds next as it was with five olds etc etc on the way to now .

So yes more medical and health research needs be put into that as well so we get the right human body to be educated anyway in the first place .There could be serious defect in why we need this early education and it maybe not education but actually a health issue giving rise to needing early education .

Thats right we can roll drugs use into education criminal behaviour etc all into the one thing and do a research on it And call it a health problem having parents .

That will appease the current youth as well so that will be solved also they can begin having children younger knowing someone else will look after them even i guess . They can get a new baby bonus roll out also as we expand this program further along the way .

First its animal farm then its 1984 in the dystopian world of Tanya and Bill perhaps?

Im thinking of reading some again Pugs and im an adult but i remember them.

Need a refresher perhaps society or myself .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.