Shorten shortening the NDIS list?, page-69

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    i do not wirk nor have ever worked in the industry. Outsider with the intetest and have talked to a fair few of these people. They have no disability and some have admitted that their inability to attend job interviews and no interest in ever working is the start of their process for them to the pit of gold they call the DSP as part of the NDIS. These are people of extreme highs but extreme lows also.The abuse of a carer that i witnessed because the home patient had run out of needles was disgraceful. Idk the outcome or if any complaints were made as that person has moved to another housing complex. This person had police turn up every few days as she had some serious problems and mental health issures through lifestyle choices. This person has the ability to work. the capability to work but chose the NDIS as her employer fully funded carer and pension that pays for her drug habbit and its a 2 weekly cycle. Rinse, repeat. These people cant afford to drink as payday is drug of choice day leaving not a cent after rent, electricity and water have been deducted before pension arrives in account. All paid for by, you. me, my mum, not dad as hes retired, my 2 kids and anyone that has a paying job or wealthy spending retirees. Never worked a day in their life half of them while others are either down on their luck of people with a lot of convictions.
    As i said wherever there is a pit of money there will be an element of the worst of human kind, as well as the legitimates.
    The druds of choice there seem to be heroin and ice they tell me, , with dealers living amongst them. 80% smoke weed daily and those people surprisingly a lot of them are employed and are not the problem. i was more commenting on the massive mental health issues by a mojority there that is fed by an increasing rate of new people with carers , moving onto a better paying job i mean pension.
    Take care
    Mule

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.